I trying the run the test cases in VS cmd 2017 MSTest.exe /testcontainer:unitest.dll /resultsfile:C:\\\\result.txt.
However, when running the above command, it records a bunch of failures into my result.txt file, all of which says,
Test Run deployment issue: The assembly or module \\\'dll\\\' directly or indirectly referenced by the test container along with the below error message,
<Message>Test method dll threw exception:
*** Typemock Isolator is currently disabled. Enable using the following:
* Within Visual Studio:
- Use Typemock Smart Runner
- For other runners, Choose Typemock Menu and click \\\"Integrate with Other Runners\\\"
* To run Typemock Isolator as part of an automated process you can:
- run tests via TMockRunner.exe command line tool
- use \\\'TypeMockStart\\\' tasks for MSBuild or NAnt
For more information consult the documentation (see \\\'Running Unit Tests in an Automated Build\\\')</Message>
<StackTrace> at TypeMock.InterceptorsWrapper.VerifyInterceptorsIsLoaded()
at TypeMock.MockManager.Init(Boolean collectAllCalls)
at _FOxS0GrAvpjtZgiarLWDABZzuqv_._BFmGFkAxbdbd4exl0lSy0uwFqwl_._xRL0uEmGxgt8coXPq5Ty9sfsevB_[\\\\u0001](Members , Constructor , Constructor , Type , Object )
at _FOxS0GrAvpjtZgiarLWDABZzuqv_._BFmGFkAxbdbd4exl0lSy0uwFqwl_.Instance[T](Members behavior)
Requesting to please help me on this.